Recipe No. 32 — Riika Wikberg
Super simple salmon
Fresh salmon (ca. 100-130 g per person)
Olive oil and lemon juice in 1:1 ratio
Chopped garlic (here I used half of small garlic)
Salt and lemon pepper on the top
1. Heat the oven to 180°C with the fan on.
2. Clean the salmon and put it in a deeper oven-proof dish.
3. Add red onion pieces around the fish before putting it into the oven.
4. Spread the olive oil-lemon marinade on the fish (for 800 g salmon I used 0,5 dl olive oil and 0,5 dl fresh lemon juice) and around the onion pieces as well.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Serve with seasonal vegetables and a green salad.